The Plant Accountant is responsible for assisting the Accounting Department in the preparation, reconciliation, and validation of all plant reporting, accounting and financial data. To provide management with accurate information in the areas of yield, costs, budgets, payroll, forecasting, and to do so in an efficient manner.
Education and/or Experience:
- Four year college degree in Business, Economics, Math or Finance.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of PC and basic computer applications on Microsoft platform