October 24, 2018
- The qualified candidate will have 5+ years cut up and debone management experience. Bilingual is a plus.
- Must have outstanding leadership ability , and
- PC skills required (MS Office)-Basic
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required- Advanced
- High degree of attention to detail- Advanced
- Excellent Communications skills as frequent communication is required with management and staff. – Advanced
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner that is consistent with the essential job functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Controls work flow, ensuring that all assignments are completed and that all resources dedicated to the department are utilized properly.
- Meets or exceeds established yield requirements for the department in breast and thigh production.
- Responsible for safety, loss prevention and job training of current and new employees in the area.
- Works closely with USDA and State Grader, Quality Control and Shipping to meet all federal, company and sales requirements.
- Must be able to continually position and repositions employees to accomplish ergonomic goals, cross training, absenteeism, and break coverage without interruption to production.
- Actively encourage positive employee relations in a multi-language population for understanding and cooperation between management and fellow employees.
- Supervise cleanup work performed during breaks, lunch and between shifts to meet USDA and state requirements.
- Must be accountable for labor costs, packaging and other department efficiencies.
- Must be able to serve as Plant backup for the Shift Manager if needed
- All other related duties as assigned.