October 24, 2018
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years maintenance supervisory experience in a Poultry environment.
- Strong organizational, people management/team building, leadership and communication skills.
- Experience leading and following Safety/Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other computer-based applications.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to select, coach, develop, engage and retain a team of employees.
- Must have extensive PLC experience
- Ammonia Refrigeration training.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Vision, Mission and Values of Allen Harim
- Collaborates with the plant engineer to utilize equipment to improve employee safety, production quality, equipment reliability, and overall equipment
- Utilizes mechanical and electrical expertise to maintain production systems, utilities, buildings and grounds.
- Utilizes a computerized maintenance management system to optimize asset utilization through scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Implements corrective actions identified by key maintenance performance indicators as a means to create overall equipment effectiveness.
- Remains current with latest and emerging industry regulations and codes relative to mechanical and electrical systems design and operation.
- Ensures corporate policies and standards are followed in both capital project implementation as well as daily maintenance.