The qualified candidate must have some knowledge of HACCP, NELS, GMP and SSOP standards, and possess good math skills. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to learn, interact and communicate with other associates at all levels, have a good attendance record, and must be able to work overtime and Saturdays.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring all production schedules are met and that the department is in compliance with GMP, HACCP, SSOP, and USDA standards.
- Must maintain staffing at adequate levels to meet production goals
- Assist in the training of all associates
- Ensure employees wear proper PPE
- Ensure employees understand safety procedures.