January 8, 2022
This position is responsible for the daily production of boneless breast in a manner to meet established company and USDA standards.
`Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or Equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Previous deboning experience required
- Excellent Communication Skills-Advanced
- PC skills required – MS office suite-Basic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Poultry processing experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports Allen Harim’s mission, vision and values
- Supervise the processing (skinning cartilage and bone removal, trimming, bagging, weighing, grading, packaging, and icing) up to 30,000 pounds of boneless breasts per eight hour shift.
- Responsible for the safety and health of employees, which includes but is not limited to, safety and health awareness and training, accident prevention and incident investigations, and safe work practices.
- Meet or exceed established yield standards for the department.
- Directly responsible for supervising up to 150 employees.
- Responsible for safety loss prevention and job training of subordinates and new employees.
- Accountable for labor cost, packaging, budget compliance, and product efficiency.
- Works closely with USDA, State Grader, Quality Control, and Shipping.
- Randomly time cutters and trimmers to assure standard pieces per minute a cut.
- Continually position and reposition employees to accomplish ergonomic goals (rotation), breaks, and cross training.
- Responsible for administering disciplinary action, the attendance program, and departmental staffing.
- Supervises work done during lunch/breaks to meet USDA requirements.
- Serves as back-up to Area Manager
- Other duties as assigned.