The qualified candidate must be capable of performing heavy physical labor. Excellent communication and good attendance record are required. Must be able to work additional hours, including weekends, and have reliable transportation. Previous loading and dumping experience preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports Allen Harim’s vision, mission and values
- Performs any combination of following duties on poultry farm: Catches chickens and places them in crates and poultry houses.
- Sprays disinfectants or vaccines on chickens or in poultry houses.
- Spreads wood shavings over floor, using shovel.
- Cleans droppings and waste from floor, using broom and shovel, backhoe, or manure-cleaning machine.
- Dumps sacks of feed on conveyors and in feeders in brood houses.
- Fills water containers.
- Repairs farm buildings, fences, and shipping crates, using hand tools.
- Lengthens and shortens ropes to adjust level of feed cans and water troughs.
- Moves equipment, using wheelbarrow, truck, and cart; or carries equipment from one area to another.
- Shovels manure onto truck.
- May stack and move crated eggs and poultry.
- May drive truck to move and deliver materials
Perform other duties as assigned.