January 18, 2022
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum four-year degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 5-7 years of experience in credit and financial analysis, preferably in the poultry industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of all PC applications.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is able to get along well with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with SAP desired or other ERP system
- Microsoft Office skills with an expert focus on Excel.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced organization skills.
- Advanced team building and leadership
- Expert Analytical Skills
- Strong references required
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports Allen Harim’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Responsible for Allen Harim accounts receivable and to maintain a DSO (AR Days Sales Outstanding) of less than 14 days.
- Work with the Sales department, plants and the live division to create a profitable portfolio of credit accounts while minimizing risks to Allen Harim.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all AR related accounts which are: AR Trade, Rebate and Sales Commissions accrual accounts
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the sales department as needed
- Establish cordial yet business like relationships with our customers
- Manage the Broker Commission and Customer Rebate system and process.
- Solve any billing or collection problems brought to them by the staff within a timely manner.
- Maintain follow up with the sales department to ensure prompt resolution of claims and deductions.
- Perform yearly reviews on the top 25 accounts to ensure that the customer’s financial situation remains appropriate to their assigned credit line.
- Perform reviews at least every other year on all remaining customers to ensure their financial position remains appropriate to their assigned credit line.
- Credit reviews on existing accounts and for businesses wanting to establish credit with Allen Harim Foods.
- Investigate all new account requests and respond to the sales department within 3 to 5 business days with recommendation of credit limit and terms.
- Be vigilant to any changes is customer payment habits and take appropriate action when a slowing of payment trend is noted.
- Review the accounts receivable aging daily to keep customers in compliance with existing credit terms and credit limits and notify management on any problem accounts.
- Complete all vendor credit applications.
- Prepare and distribute weekly/monthly reports as required.
- Banking lock box processing for checks and faxed checks.
- Create A/R invoices and credits within scope of authority.
- Maintain the customer rebate and broker commission programs.
- Ensure accurate posting of all customer payments.