Qualified applicants will possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent, have a good attendance record, and have good communication and computer skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Operate the automation system
• Project animal of animal food required for each farm
• Take farm inventories and out of animal food
• Communicate with service techs regarding farm issues, moving schedules, etc.
• Sample ingredients and performs quality assurance tests
• Collect animal food samples in accordance with sampling plan
• Monitor production down times and out of animal food
• Work with panel operator and dispatcher to schedule production
• Assist with production scheduling, inventory planning and control
• Determine proper routing and distribution of manufactured animal food
• Comply with all company policies
• Comply with all local, state, and Federal laws and regulation
• All other duties as assigned