March 9, 2021
Qualified applicants will posses a High school diploma or GED equivalent, have a good attendance record, and have good communication and computer skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate the automation system
- Measure all feed bins to chicks inventory
- Monitor and maintain of inventory delivered during shift
- Perform routine housekeeping and record keeping, documenting of all animal food manufactured during shift.
- Schedule delivery
- Assist with production scheduling, inventory planning and control
- Determine proper routing and distribution of manufactured animal food.
- Loading and Dispatching feed truck
Dayshift: 6am to 2:30pm
Nighshift: 10pm to 6:30am