July 17, 2020
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in an agriculture, science, business or related area; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of general office principles
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of PC and basic computer applications
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain an updated MSDS booklet at all proper locations under your leadership
- To insure egg ticket accuracy and make necessary corrections to tickets when needed
- Keep up with egg inventories, switching flocks to appropriate racks to insure hatchery sets are met. Keep up with commercial egg supplies, coordinating deliveries
- Directs hourly personnel in carrying out Egg warehouse
- Performs administrative duties in preparing reports and
records to timely and accurate egg pick- ups and inventories.
- Manages training and safety development of employees to
continue their improved skills and knowledge of their jobs.
- Keeps Operations Breeder Manager informed with timely and sufficient
Reports inventories and needed information as needed.