July 10, 2019
Responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks, general cleaning, and grounds maintenance.
- High School diploma or Equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Previous poultry (trussing) experience required
- Valid Drivers License
- Fork Lift Certified
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair
- Make notes and recommendations using a pre‐established check sheet.
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets)
- Mows, trims, edges, fertilizes, and waters landscaped areas; weeds, prunes, mulches, fertilizes, and sprays trees, plants, and shrubbery; prepares soil for planting; seeds and re-sods lawn areas; plants trees, seedlings and shrubs.
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply pants, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Re-configures, installs, positions, and remounts modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
- Prepares the surfaces and paints various structures and equipment (e.g. walls, refrigerators, evaporation coolers, floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.) to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion and maintain a safe, comfortable working environment using various painting equipment and related tools (e.g. sprayers, rollers, brushes, thinners, etc.).
- Trash removal
- Some Saturdays may be expected.