July 22, 2022
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of administrative support, customer service or other related experience which includes one year of interviewing experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule interviews with supervisors for all incoming candidates
- Maintain positive candidate experience including bringing candidates to and from interview.
- Coordinate with supervisors for all interviews
- Maintain an applicant tracking system on a daily basis
- Ensures all new hires complete all assigned paperwork provided in orientation. (I-9, W-4, Emergency Contacts, AMG, Benefits, Polices & Procedures, Mancon)
- Assist with new hire interviews as needed
- Enter all new hires in Avigilon and Kronos prior to orientation
- Assist recruiting team with sourcing top talent
- Provide friendly and reliable feedback to candidates and supervisors
- Must be flexible, adaptable, fast- paced, patient and have extraordinary tolerance for last minute change
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team
- Work closely with other HR teams members to constantly refine hiring process