March 29, 2022
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for managing HR-related duties at a senior HR management level and works directly with the Corporate HR Manager in supporting designated plant location.
Education and/or Experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field or 3-5 years of Human Resources experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess the ability to run and analyze HR reports and data. – Advanced
- Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access). – Advanced
- Knowledge of HRIS systems required. – Advanced
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential. – Advanced
- Must be capable of multi-tasking. – Advanced
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports Allen Harim’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Coordinates and directs the administrative functions of the HR department and the organization.
- Advises employees and management on the interpretation of Human Resources policies, programs, and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Analyzes and provides advice to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee work problems and reviews routine discipline.
- Responsible for all employee relation matters.
- Conducts routine employee relations investigations and proposes resolution based on findings.
- Manages unemployment cases and hearings
- Responsible for completing multiple reports including attendance
- Maintain salary files including terminations
- Analyzes employee data and manages audit processes including new hire files, personnel file retention, terminations, reinstatements, transfers and all HCM software programs and I-9 Compliance
- Responsible for working directly with medical to manage FMLA
- Maintains working relationship with the union and manages all grievances
- Manage SAP, Input requisitions and complete goods receipts
- Inputs and approves department line time and hourly schedules
- Responsible for relaying plant communication to all areas accordingly, including AMG alerts
- Complete and retain employment verifications
- Understand and manage all positions within the department including payroll
- Conduct and coordinate weekly roundtable meetings
- Develop and implement HR strategies. Focus on projects pertaining to employee morale, retention and turnover
- Maintain metrics to measure HR department performance and alignmnet w/ plant mgmt.
- Ensures HR documents are current and up to date including labor law and employment postings
- Assist Corporate HR Manager as needed
- Other duties as assigned