May 26, 2021
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 to 5 years of experience OR 5 to 7 years of experience
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)-Advanced
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic SQL programming knowledge is a plus
- Personal Computer troubleshooting required
- After hours and weekend work possible
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuration systems and applications.
- Field incoming help requests form end users via both telephone, e-mail and helpdesk queue in a courteous manner for Customer Service & Support
- Provide first level support network outages, test routers & switches, power down and reboot systems.
- Management of all Plant Floor Data Acquisition Hardware and Printers
- Build rapport with key operators, IT teammates and end users to provide outstanding service.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced manager.
- Performing preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Experience in basic networking including wireless, wired, security and basic design.
- Assist Information Technology Employees with installation and maintenance of computers and network infrastructure equipment.
- Assist with onboarding of new users by ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.