Pinnacle Maintenance must be able to detect potential mechanical and electrical problems; Therefore, be able to perform preventative maintenance on related equipment. As well as repair and install equipment as necessary. Maintain the required written records including work performed, corrective actions, and installed replacement parts. Maintenance must work in compliance with all company policies, local, state and federal polices, laws and regulations.
- Hight School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years Maintenance experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to lift 60lbs, bend, reach, stand, squat, walk, climb
- Welding and cutting will be a requirement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor boiler operation, air compressor and high pressure wash down system.
- Assist sanitation on resetting Pumps and Conveyors
- Perform PM’S on equipment
- Respond to mechanical breakdowns and handle emergency situations
- Detect any potential mechanical problems
- Repair any mechanical Malfuction