February 3, 2022
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multiple task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, exhibit a sense of urgency and strong commitment to quality
- Accuracy is absolutely critical
- Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential
- Ability to use personal computers and office productivity software.
- Ability to write original correspondence.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with emotional or confrontational circumstances.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle projects responsibly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports Allen Harim’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Train and supervise maintenance personnel.
- Maximize hatch yields from all incubation equipment with proper running checks.
- Maintain all ventilation systems efficiently.
- Maintain processing and vaccination equipment with little downtime and with good preventive maintenance programs.
- Work within the Allen Harim Management system.
- All other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma plus seven years poultry maintenance experience
- Knowledge of electrical systems required
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of Hatchery operations and standard safety procedures.
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations
- Ability to listen and understand information and ideas
- Ability to communicate information and ideas through speaking and writing
- Ability to see details at close range
- Ability to recognize a problem and take necessary steps toward solving problems
- Ability to compile, categorize, tabulate, audit or verify information as needed