The qualified applicant will have excellent math skills; excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be a productive team member. The ideal candidate will have the ability to lift various weights up to 50 lbs. Must be able to cross-train in all areas of hatchery function, and good attendance record is essential.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the processing of hatched chicks, starting with pulling hatched chicks out of the hatchers and ends with processed chicks loaded on a transport for the farm. They would need to learn each area and fill in where necessary.
- pulling chicks
- loading the separator, the separator operation with robot
- tray washer operation, clean tray room with robot
- culling chicks, chick counter, spray vaccination, and box restacker robot.
- Responsible for using the sanitation product rotation schedule to organize what products the contract sanitation crew is using each day