August 26, 2021
- Four Year Degree in Poultry Science, meat of food science
- Minimum of 5 years QA Supervisor experience in food or poultry
- Ability to lead and/or work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with all levels of management bot within the company and USDA
- HACCP Certified
- Knowledge of BRC and PVP program
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Vision, Mission, and Values of the Organization.
- Develop and implement Action Plans and Key Performance initiatives to meet annual budget, Operating Plan, Balanced Scorecard, and Agristat’s metrics.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for all process within the production environment
- Oversee internal process and procedures to ensure quality
- Oversee quality control staff
- Enhance, implement and conduct internal audits for all necessary programs to allow for the successful passing of third party and/or customer based audit as necessary for business development
- Assure the affiliate spec information, such as packaging specs, package tares, packaging changes etc. flow through the defined company approval process along with basic product spec details
- Represent the company during customer complaint resolution via telephone, email or customer visit as needed.
- Manage and complete assigned projects related to research and development of new products or the improvement of current product process.
- Manage and complete assigned projects of technical and regulatory nature including the representation of the company in industry, customer, and regulatory based situations, meetings or organizations.
- Monitor and control departmental cost.
- Develops a professional working relationship and act as a plant liaison with USDA staff.
- Develop quality assurance and food safety plans by conducting hazard analysis, identifying and establishing critical control points, preventive measures, and monitoring procedures
- Validate quality process by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production and writing and updating quality and foods safety procedures.
- Establish and maintain lines of communication between QA/HACCP Technicians, QA Supervisors and production.
All other related duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org