February 1, 2022
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Related technical training
- RETA I – IV Certified (preferred)
- PC skills required (MS Office)-Basic
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required- Advanced
- High degree of attention to detail- Advanced
- Excellent Communications skills as frequent communication is required- Advanced
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Five years of industrial refrigeration experience
- Requires the ability to make decisions and remain calm under high stress situations.
- Must be able to communicate with all level of employees as well as outside vendors and government agencies
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports Allen Harim’s vision, mission and values
- Ensures that the boiler and refrigeration equipment are running properly.
- Responsible for the safety and health of employees, which includes but is not limited to, safety and health awareness and training, accident prevention and incident investigations, and safe work practices.
- Knowledge of state, federal guidelines and laws which impact the boiler/refrigeration area.
- Ensures that records are logged and maintained for oil, steam and ammonia usage.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and fix problems in the refrigeration and boiler room areas.
- Demonstrate capability to operate and conduct preventative maintenance on compressors, ice machines, chilled water, all pumps and Steam heaters.
- Actively encourage positive employee relations in a multi-language population for understanding and cooperation between management and employees.
- All other related duties as assigned.