October 24, 2018
- The qualified candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent and five years supervision of industrial refrigeration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- RETA I –IV Certification preferred.
- Ideal candidate will need to communication with all levels of employees as well as outside vendors and government agencies
- Rotating shift required , 1st 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure that the boiler, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration components of the facility are in safe operating order at all times and are in compliance with federal and state environmental laws.
- The ideal candidate must have knowledge of state, federal guidelines and laws which impact the boiler/refrigeration area.