September 8, 2020
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety, Business, HR Management and/or related field.
- 8-10 years of experience managing a Comprehensive Safety management program
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or similar is preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards with regard to General Industry
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills, including group facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to lead facility-wide projects and initiatives with multiple stakeholders and clients; experience with global projects.Must have Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills-Advanced
- Ability to create momentum and foster organizational change.
- Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring relationships.
- Exhibit good time management and a track record for meeting fast-paced deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Have the ability to prioritize projects with multiple contributors from initiation through completion on tight timelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- Ability to plan at operational levels.
- Proven ability to translate complex concepts into clear communications.
- The ability to show competencies in multiple HS areas, with a strong focus on Occupational Safety.
- At least five years of experience in a food processing setting
- Demonstrated ability in developing, implementing and leading health, safety, and environmental risk management programs
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the Vision, Mission and Values of Allen Harim
- Develops and/or implements Allen Harim Foods LLC corporate health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Prepares and enforces policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to laws and regulations.
- Conducts training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by auditing employees and operations.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
- Investigate accidents and incidents to discover causes.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Handle all program administration needs and provide recommendations for utilizing outside resources.