October 31, 2018
Education and/or Experience:
- Four year college degree in Business, Economics, Math or Finance.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of PC and basic computer applications on Microsoft platform
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and Implement daily, weekly, and monthly reports to track the performance of all the sales metrics.
- Develop new products from initial discussion to completion including code setup, specifications, estimate costing data, and research any applicable market data.
- Responsible for samples for new and existing products. Manage sample budget/ analyze ROI
- Provide accurate and timely cost data on assigned products/processes in support of Allen’s sales and marketing efforts.
- Through tracking and data collection, follow and report on trends in sales performance and processing yields, and efficiencies and other related critical statistics.
- Work closely with the other departments to successfully fulfill job requirements including Accounting, IT, Live Processing, QA, etc.
- Interface with Sales management in preparation/tracking of Agristat’s data and reports.
- Fully comprehend the dynamics, source information, and calculations of all major sales and systems.
- Coordinate efforts between Sales and IT Departments for new reports and user requests.
- Work on special assignments, tasks, or projects as mutually agreed to with the Manager of Sales, Operations, and Analytics.
- Be vigilant of the entire sales/production environment in order to help control costs, increase yields, and gain efficiencies for the Company.
- All other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multiple task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, exhibit a sense of urgency and strong commitment to quality
- Accuracy is absolutely critical
- Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential
- Ability to use personal computers and office productivity software.
- Ability to write original correspondence.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.