The primary responsibility of the Sales Assistant is to provide administrative support to the Sales and Marketing team. Ensures the departments administrative functions are effective and run smoothly.
The qualified candidate will have a Bachelor Degree or Associate’s Degree and equivalent years of experience. Must have excellent organizational and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have advanced MS office Skill (Word, Excel PowerPoint etc.) The ability to be a self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment with little supervision is essential to this position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Prepare documents, forms, and correspondence as required by personnel in the department.
- Track Expense reports
- Run a set of regular reports for the sales team
- Maintain office calendar, make meeting and travel arrangements.
- Order point of sale materials, maintain inventory levels, and arrange for delivery to marketing reps and customers.
- Act as Human Resources and training liaison with HR Department.
- Work on special assignments, tasks, or projects as mutually agreed to with the Sr. Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Provide back-up for Customer Service Rep as required.
- All other related duties as assigned.