January 8, 2022
Coordinate daily sales orders with Corporate Sales, Production Processing, WPL, and Shipping to meet product mixes required by customers on a timely basis.
Education and/or Experience
- B.S. Degree in Business, Poultry Science, or related field and a minimum of one year of poultry experience or a minimum of five years supervisory experience in poultry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- PC skills required (MS Office)-Basic
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required- Advanced
- High degree of attention to detail- Advanced
- Excellent Communications skills as frequent communication is required with management and staff. – Advanced
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner that is consistent with the essential job functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Vision, Mission, and Values of the Organization.
- Develop and implement Action Plans and Key Performance initiatives to meet annual budget, Operating Plan, Balanced Scorecard, and Agristat’s metrics.
- Obtain sales orders from Corporate which are realistically obtainable within the required customer’s time frame.
- Responsible for the safety and health of employees, which includes but is not limited to, safety and health awareness and training, accident prevention and incident investigations, and safe work practices.
- Provide each Shift Manager with the sales product mix to allow for proper mechanical set up of processing equipment.
- Direct accurate manifesting and loading of poultry on 20+ dress haul loads per working day.
- Maintain quality by keeping accurate inventories, rotating products in the coolers, and keeping uniform pallet stacking.
- Maintain proper staffing as authorized.
- Responsible for safety, loss prevention, departmental training, and discipline within the department.
- Provide continuous information to Shift Manager relative to production, WPL and shipping. Works closely with Superintendent of Second Processing on production progress.
- Provide assistance to the Shift Manager on special projects as required.
- Develop and cross train personnel to provide backup for vacation and illnesses.
- Work within Allen Harim Management System.
- All other related duties as assigned.